New Institute Announces Assault On Social Terrorism

(PRWEB) April 23, 2004

“TODAY is the day for action. The attack on our society is evident in statistics from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports that since 1963 violent crime has increased 300%, juvenile violent crime has increased 393%, and according to the Census Bureau teen pregnancy has increased 80%, 35% of births are to unwed mothers and teen suicide has increased 200%. It is no coincidence that 1963 was the year that the Supreme Court banned prayer in Public Schools. The attempts at removing God from our country, liberal Supreme Court Judges who are making law instead of adjudicating it, the attack on marriage as a sacred institution, all of these examples are nothing short of Social Terrorism.”

The march on Washington by Pro-Choice advocates was an example of how effective the secularist group has become at rallying Americans. According to the P.R.I.D.E. Institute the march was another example of social terrorism in America. The Institute for Promoting Responsibility Integrity Decency and Ethics is working towards rallying the “moral majority”. USA Today recently reported that 94% of Americans believe in God, and the P.R.I.D.E. Institute is appealing to that 94% of Americans to speak up. If American’s who are the majority don’t speak up the other 6% of America will successfully kick God out of America, will allow Supreme Court Justices to dictate morality, and will allow the destruction of the foundation America was built on.

The Pride Institute’s web site, http://www.prideinstitute.org, is implementing a means to fight social terrorism. Various tools are in place such as Posted Petitions, Outreach Programs, An Ethics Directory, A Resource Page, which will enable citizens and businesses to get involved. “A portion of our site is still under construction, however visitors will see the foundation we are building. We are urging people to call, to log-on, to get involved. We want Americans to let their voice be heard! Doing nothing, that is dangerous, apathy will destroy this nation.”

You can reach The Pride Institute at 580-224-2777 or toll-free at 1-800-503-1443. You can also request information by writing to The P.R.I.D.E. Institute, PO Box 5774, Ardmore, OK 73403.

For additional information or a sample copy, Contact: (580-224-2777 or toll-free 800-503-1443 )

# # #







This entry was posted in Pro-choice and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply